Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pourhouse in Gastown

I was walking around Gastown with my team member because we had to take pictures of sights in Gastown for a school project.
We both got really hungry and just went inside the restaurant that was closest to us.

The restaurant is called Pourhouse.
The interior of the restaurant has that historical Gastown feel, which I thought was neat because the outside and the inside of the streets matched XP.

Spaghetti and meatballs

Mushroom pie...
which looks like a log with grass and moss LOL.
But don't let its looks fool you; it tasted really good =9

We saw many other restaurants as we were walking around, so I'm sure I'll be eating around in Gastown quite often this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...