Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gastown 2nd round already

After seeing all the different restaurants from walking around in Gastown yesterday, I brought Jackie there to try the food at Al Porto Ristorante, since he's always wanted to try risotto at different places.

The interior was like Pourhouse, too.
It has a little of the historical feel to it.


Yummy seafood risotto =]

I couldn't get a nice picture of the food because of the dim lighting and my crappy camera...

Both Jackie's seafood risotto and my mushroom risotto were really good. And they were not pricey at all. Uh oh... now we may have a restaurant added to our "usual visits list" XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...