Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Late night Denny's again

Went to Denny's for those late night "snacks" again...

Bacon sundae
This was interesting... it wasn't awful, but it wasn't good either.
The ice cream was overly sweet. Maybe because they were trying to even out the saltyness of the bacon, but it didn't work out too great.

Scrambled egg super fail
This was called "scrambled eggs". Really, now?

For some reason, the service was very horrible this time.
We waited very long at the entrance, just standing there, waiting to be seated. After we were seated, no one came to even give us menus or water, so we grabbed the menus ourselves. We were ready to order, but no servers were in sight... we had to go find the server and ask her to take our order.
Needless to say, the food we ordered this time was a disappointment.
The server even tried to convince me that the failed egg above was scrambled eggs. I'm sorry, but it isn't. I know what scrambled eggs look like.

I wish Ihop were opened 24/7 instead of Denny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...