Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

2011 Vancouver MMA expo

Went to the Vancouver MMA Expo today.
First time meeting celebrities... and taking pictures with them and getting autographs XD

Matt Serra!
He was super friendly ^_^

When he saw me, he said "finally, someone my own size." Haha.

We were also very lucky to catch Jake Shields as he was leaving the expo.

He was really nice, too.
He was in a rush to leave, but was still willing to let us take pictures with him.


Jackie was so happy after going to the exp.
We got to meet the two UFC fighters we came to see XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...