Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Café Pacifica

I went to Café Pacifica for a lunch buffet with my boys XD
The buffet featured a salad bar and a pasta bar. Because pasta is so filling, it wasn't much of a buffet for us. We were all basically too full to eat anymore after one plate of pasta.
The food was not bad, but to be honest, I don't think the buffet is worth $24.50 per person.




I realized that I look chubby in the pictures we took today... maybe I did get fatter =(


Oh well... the restaurant had a really nice view and the weather was so nice today. I guess that makes up for the over-price-ness of the buffet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...