Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vancouver Zombie Walk 2012

It has been a week since the Vancouver Zombie Walk... I should have blogged about this sooner, but anyway... get ready for awesome zombie photos!

Zombies and humans and survivors all gathered at the art gallery.

Uh oh... in between two zombies!

I thought this girl's make-up was done really well... she looked so scary even just from the side and from a distance...

This couple had great props along with their costumes.

Zombies protesting!

Zombies can play guitars too haha

This one was eating a finger O=

A zombie tried to snap a picture of me while I was trying to get a picture of them haha.

Even spotted an Alice zombie...

Lol this zombie went crazy when he saw blood on the ground.

A purple zombie walking towards me. Thankfully, someone had me covered (see the bat? haha).

This one was drooling blood

Zombie in attack mode! D=

Daddy zombie with his cute little zombie girls!

Another one coming at me!

You can't see from this angle, but this zombie had a pen stuck in his head lol

On the way back home, I saw a bloody ear on the ground...

The Zombie Walk was so awesome. Everyone clearly put tons of effort into their costumes and make-up. I had a lot of fun there even just as a normal "citizen". Maybe next year, I should dress up as a zombie or a survivor XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...