Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Venue: The Folly

*ad

Maybe I'm getting old, but I feel like the friends around me are either engaged, married, or having babies. Even without the influences from friends, I've always liked to look at wedding things because they are so beautiful - especially venues, which brings me to the topic of this post.

Here is a beautiful venue called The Folly from the orange county corporate events.

This is such a nice little venue if you are looking to host a small wedding. I love how it has a historical feel. I'm imagining this place with pink roses everywhere and that would be so perfect for a summer wedding!

Estate Wedding also has other great venues. Go check out their facebook page =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...