Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ABC's 25th anniversary

I was craving for dessert because I have not had any for a while... Taking a mini break from studying, Jackie and I went to ABC Country restaurant because he wanted their pumpkin pie.

Pumpkin Pie
The crust was not as crunchy as we remembered... but that could be because I went to the place half an hour before they were closing haha

Surprise of the night...

Hot Fudge Mt. Baker
Our nice server told us that the restaurant was celebrating their 25th anniversary and so this dessert was on special for only $1.95!!
This thing was huge... I can't believe it only costs $1.95 TuT

If there is an ABC Country restaurant close to you, you should go try that dessert. It is so chocolately good hahaha. The $1.95 promotion is only available until March 31st ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...