Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Barbie-lize yo face

In an attempt to try to fix my sleeping schedule (because I am going to bed at around 4:30am nowadays), I have decided to stay awake the entire night so I can just fall unconscious on my bed the following night.

I thought that since I was staying up the whole night, I could get some school work done, but that did not happen. Instead, I spent my time doing stupid things like making my face look like a Barbie lol!

I know that people have tried to convert Barbie's body proportions into real-life proportions and if she were real, she'd be a monster.
So what would a real person's face look like if that person had the proportions of Barbie doll?
I decided to do a crappy photoshop version and see how it turns out.

Here is the original pic of myself that I used:

And here is Barbie's picture:

Using my own face... I have morphed my face into the proportions of Barbie...
Are you ready to see the results?...


...


...


...


...


I advice you to scroll down at your own risk!

...


...


...


...


...


Okay...
If you insist on seeing it...

Ta-da!


LOL It (yes, I have to use it to describe the above picture) looks like a plastic surgery gone wrong, doesn't it?
Creepy.

Well, thank you for letting me waste your time with this post.
I hope you didn't get a heart attack from looking at that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...