Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My birthday... + lots of wine

Yay, it's my birthday today!
Decided to spend this day without the crazy partying... because that is saved for tomorrow ;)

So... Beatrice and I went to chill at the mall.
There was this super pretty decoration in the middle of the food court:

We went to eat sushi for lunch =]
I realized that I quite like spider roll... if it's on the menu, I tend to order it, lol.

Later at night, Jackie and I went to the Gudrun tasting room to try their cheese fondue.
We had a groupon thing for the restaurant, but we didn't know the voucher gave us four glasses of different wine, each. We ordered beer and sparkling lemonade before the glasses of wine came...

Look at our crazy table!


Honestly, after having so much wine, we were both a little tipsy by the end of the night.
Lesson learned - always read fine prints on vouchers. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...