Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tony Goose's b-day

Yesterday, we celebrated Goose's birthday!
Started off the night by eating dinner at Guu in Gastown.

Just the four of us guu-ing.

Next stop, Kamei Royale to let him release his *amazing singing talents... and to cut cake with everyone one else who couldn't make it to dinner.

Group picture!
Stupid phone camera give us vampire, glowy eyes... but I still think it's a good group pic.

Happy birthday, Goose! =]

*By amazing, I mean ear-drum breaking, high-pitched goose noises. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...