Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hong Kong at last!

We are finally in Hong Kong XD
It felt like I was home the minute I stepped out of the airport, haha.

The plane we rode on had mist coming out on the ceiling. I thought it was kinda cool...

We went to eat dinner and they had these cute complementary desserts.
Little 楊枝甘露 shot cups.
The following day, we just went to walk around in some small malls near our house.
They had neat little displays there =D

老夫子!and Bruce Leeand of course, we went for dessert at night.
Yummy mango flake ice cream thingy =9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...