Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meya's bachelorette party

Congratulations to Meya! She is getting married in a week!
We celebrated with her last night... and everyone ended up very beat this morning.

It was so nice to meet all the girls at the party =D.

Cheers for Meya!

Clubbing at Caprice.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay for high tea this morning because I was so sick...
I just hope my virus didn't spread to the other girls D=

Once again, congrats to Meya. Can't wait to see you on your wedding ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...