Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bird sanctuary + Ben's bday dinner

Such an eventful day today... or at least it felt like so to me...
Started off the day by going to Delta. Hagen brought Jackie and I to the bird sanctuary.
I was hoping to see some special pretty birds, but I guess we weren't lucky enough. There were tons of ducks and geese everywhere though, haha.

Hagen being nice and hand-feeding the ducks.

Jackie being mean and throwing the food at the ducks D=


After that, we went to Ben's birthday dinner. And then off to Moxie's for some drinks.

All these drinks were so good... they could make me an alcoholic X9

I. am. so. tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...